Monday, September 26, 2011

An inexpensive fluorescent lighting setup you can build

Take great product photos using an easy-to-build, inexpensive array of fluorescent lights.I got very tired of the expense, heat and danger of using color-corrected photo flood bulbs for my photos. Every 8 hours (usually less) of usage the bulb would die. Using two 500 watt photo floods heated me and the room to sweltering suffocation in just a few minutes. Then a cloth backdrop I was using came in contact with one of the bulbs and instantly burst into flame. There had to be a better way...Please spare two seconds to click the YES link at the end of this page
if you find this guide interesting, useful, or informative. It makes all my effort feel worthwhile. NOTE: You must be logged into your okay account with your user ID or your vote will not be counted. But, if you don't findthis guidehelpful please send me suggestions on
how tomake it better that I will incorporate into revisions of this guide. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment