Monday, September 26, 2011

Gold Sirocco real or fake?

I can tell you ALL ( 99% confidence ) Nokias 8800 Sirocco Gold edition on okay are fake, why ? Fist of NONE of them show real phone on the photo, if you think that's fine not to have a real picture of the product then ask for phone IMEI number before purchasing and paying money , if this is the real deal the seller should have no prolem making a picture ofIMEI inside the phone and outside of the box ( they should match , if no match the the box is from another phone and the phone you are getting might be refurbished ) or he could just write the number to you. Even after you get IMEI don't think that it's ok to make payment, please register at nokia club at their website and enter this IMEI there, it should say that you are having Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition . Never deal with sellers that have paypal protection of less than the ammount you are going to pay, if something happends you will get back only the sum that the Paypal got you covered with this seller, so check that too!
Why I am writing to you is I have won 2 Nokias that claimed to be Sirocco gold...one seller refused to give me IMEI or the picture of the phone inside where that IMEI should be. and he has gone quiet ever since I asked him to do that, so I did not pay for it, another seller had picture of IMEI and I just relied on this info .. when I got the item I registered it on nokia and it was a plain nokia8800 so I claimed from the seller and got my money back/ If you want to get Nokia 8800 in golden sirocco housing go ahead and make a bid on any of them , if you want the real sirocco be carefull and don't rely on pure luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment