Monday, September 26, 2011

FEEDBACK HOSTAGE!!!!!!!MY FEELINGS

I have had the recent Displeasure of dealing with (mobilehomesrus ) I purchaced a cycle tank via paypal and a knife I was sending a money order for understand these folks live 20 to 25 miles from me They said they shipped the tank 2 weeks go by no tank no email anwsers so I open a item not recieved dispute not a claim the very next morning I see they refunded the payment saying they put the wrong zip and in came back that very day I email again telling them I didnot want the money I just wanted the tank again no reply neither would they supply address where to send payment for the knife I purchased Then left neg feedback saying I want Item but don't want to pay BS But what I'm getting at is Sellers Hold Feedback Hostage I feel feedback is to inform others what type of experence they had but now 99% of sellers will give back bad feedback lie whatever they feel will helpthem look better Its very unfair but thats how it goes here on okay And when I feel a seller deserves one I WILL contunue to dish them out its worth a neg feedback to me to let every okay friend know what type of person their dealing with All and All most are good folks but theres always that one you know a few I'm sure Thanks for reading PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment