Monday, September 26, 2011

Hollister Can Be Cheaper From Website Than From s

My son wears Hollister clothes because they are trendy, gefortable, wear well, and are just plain "cool." I, as most of you who are reading this guide, buy A LOT of his Hollister clothes on okay. However, I've been visiting the Hollister website since Christmas is over and notice that they are gearing up for next year's clothing line. This also means that a lot of the current clothing stock is being put on clearance. I have found that NUMEROUS items being offered for sale on okay are being sold for a much higher price than the same item is directly from Hollister. So I have to wonder, why on Earth would anyone buy a Hollister item from okay at a ridiculously higher price than what the item is for sale on the Hollister website? Many sellers write on their auction listings that items are "guaranteed 100% authentic" as there are numerous "fake" items on the market. They also may state that items are/are not marked "irregular" or that there may/may not be a line drawn through the label to prevent store return. If a person bought directly from Hollister, ALL of this would be avoided as the items WOULD be genuine, not irregulars, and a person could return the item for whatever reason. Maybe it is the fact that a lot of people don't have a credit/debit card or whatever form of payment the Hollister website accepts to pay for items. Whatever the case may be, I am just wanting to let you know that before buying Hollister items on okay, you should really check out the Hollister website itself--you may be surprised at how much you can save over the clothing's original prices and okay prices, especially now with end of the year clearance. I know I've felt really foolish buying a Hollister item on okay, only to see the EXACT same item on the Hollister website for cheaper than what I paid....how ridiculous!! And for the record, I'm not trying to steer anyone from buying Hollister on okay or bashing any of the sellers who sell Hollister items....I just want to let people know that they should check out the Hollister website from time to time to see if a particular item is cheaper there as opposed to okay, that is if they want to save money as I do. Just a little helpful hint, thanks!! L.H. of Folkenroth

No comments:

Post a Comment