Monday, September 12, 2011

Ideas for Driving Traffic to your s Store

I have been the proud owner of okay stores for most of my 4-5 years as
an okay seller. I am often asked for ideas on how to drive traffic to
stores, so thought I would share a few of the tips that I use
everyday...

Ideas for bringing in traffic to your store:
1) Email Signatures. Most email accounts allow you
to set up a permanent signature that will be included everytime you
send an email. This is a very helpful marketing tool, and it is FREE!
(You can't beat that, in my opinion) Every email I send has a link to
my okay store, among other things that I market. It is very easy to set
up - and once set up, it is automatic. See your email server for more
information on how to set up your signature.
2) Websites are no longer wildly expensive. Even if
your site only consists of one or two pages, you can draw in some
serious traffic by including a link to your Store. (I use godaddy.)
3) Include links on any and all marketing materials.
Have business cards? Include a link. Making fliers? Include a link.
Writing your number down for a potential client or buyer? Include a...
You get the idea.
4) Blogging. I have a myspace blog, a blogger blog,
and some others. Guess what you will find on my home pages for these
blogs and any kind of profile that I put out there on the web! You
guessed it ~ a LINK.

There are tons of ways to get your Store URL out there and visible. You
just need to open your eyes to the possibilities! The greatest feature
of okay Stores afterall (in my opinion) is having that handy URL. Use
it to your best advantage!!!

One more thing before you go...

One more thing I want to make you aware of. Many people who own okay Stores don't realize that okay will pay you a referral credit
for anyone you bring into okay from one of these links you post outside
of the okay site that makes a purchase! But they have to be able to
track that the link was posted outside of okay. So whenever you include
a link to your Store from an email, another website, or a blog you
should include the tag "?refid=store" to the end of your Store URL
(without the quotations.) For example:
http://stores.okay.ge/YourStoreNameHere?refid=store
The referral credit that okay pays is 75% of the standard Final Value
Fee that is charged for the purchase that is made. Hey, every little
bit helps, right? For more information on the Store Referral Credit, okay's Store Referral Credit - FAQ.

Anyone that has an okay store can benefit from using these simple,
low-cost/no-cost ideas! If you found this guide informative and/or
helpful, please take a minute to vote YES. I greatly appreciate it.
Have a GROOVY day!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment