Monday, September 12, 2011

How to Get An Animal to Take Pills - Three Hotdog Trick

by buggal1989
The Three Hotdog Trick
I developed this Three Hotdog Trick when my dog Ralph was a young dog. He has now passed on and we miss him greatly. He lived to be around 15 years old.
There was simply no getting this dog to take a pill. You couldnt force a pill down his throat no way. My sister scoffed at me because I was geplaining about giving him his medicine. Thiswent on until SHE came to my house and try. She chased him all around the kitchen and tried her best to get him to swallow. She finally gave up after about 30 minutes. She was hot and sweaty and her hair was hangingout all over her head.
So, I had to gee up with another trick I tried putting the pill into a piece of hotdog or wrappinga piece of sliced cheese around it but he would actually eat around the pill sticking his lips out - and eating like a horse.
Well that didnt work, so on to another plan. Thats when I developed the Three Hotdog Trick. This worked with my dog, so it should also work for a cat (especially if the cat is greedy).
The Three Steps

Break off three pieces of hotdog (or you can use sliced cheese).
The first one has NO pill in it - so they'll eat it readily (even one that eats around the hotdog to get to avoid the pill).
The second has the pill in it and, you give the third to the dog very quickly after the 2nd and the animal is so greedy that it will just gobble down the 2nd piece to get to the third.
Thank you for reading my guide. If you enjoyed my guide or found it helpful, please let me know by voting.
If you have any questions or gements or if you did not find my guide helpful, please let me know why by contacting me through the link below. I'd appreciate your gements on improving my guides.
Post-gements-to-My-Guides-and-Reviews-Here

No comments:

Post a Comment